Search engine is a quick and essential marketing strategy for brands trying to achieve attention among target audience, drive more traffic and instantly, grow up their business. In UAE, we have a plethora of marketing options. Finding the right tactics can be a difficult step if you’re not aware of the current trends. For example – SEO and SEM are two different strategies, the tactics may sound same but the approach is different. It gives you unique results. Here, SEM agencies in Dubai or anywhere in UAE will communicate an effective marketing strategy for improving the business visibility.
Do you know search marketing?
Search marketing includes any tactics that helps a brand get attention by appearing on the SERP or search engine results page. Therefore, it includes all the efforts to achieve higher ranking and increase search visibility to drive more traffic.
SEM and SEO are the two major categories that support businesses in search marketing. Further, both the techniques are different. SEO uses organic strategies to appear online whereas SEM uses paid strategies to grow your business online.
How to choose between SEO and SEM for a long run?
Digital marketing can turn into a nightmare, if you don’t find the right strategies. Most of the companies have a question for themselves, which one to choose SEO or SEM?
Both the strategies are completely different with unique function and goals in digital marketing.
For example – you can drive quick traffic through SEM services by spending a lot of money in just 2 to 3 hours. On the contrary, while implementing SEO services it will take your around 90 to 120 days to visualize the result.
Further, the debate between SEO and SEM is still going on, look how to prioritize both the services,
Long-term or short-term results
Initially, you have to decide the time period to achieve the target.
SEM agencies usually prefer PPC or pay per click option to advertise in the search engines. Further, every advertiser pays for the Ad when a user clicks on it. This redirects the user to the advertisers’ website. Therefore, if you’re looking for a short-term approach, PPC is a great option to achieve immediate traffic. For this, start with a PPC campaign and run it less than 15 minutes. Unlike traditional advertising, PPC also drives relevant customers and traffic to your site. You have the complete control like which keywords to display, or any such features. Further, it’s easy to keep track of all the campaigns and analyse your results. In emirates like Dubai and Abu Dhabi, you can use the analytics to understand the region-wise results.
SEO services simply improve the volume and quality traffic to your website. If you’re serious about your online presence, then consider SEO for a longer run. You may have the best looking website, but if it’s not properly optimized then, nobody will find you online. SEO requires a lot of patience and you cannot top the search engine within a week. Further, it all depends on the time and effort, usage of target keywords and other options to improve web rankings.
The search engine algorithm is made up of several factors and so, it’s essential to optimize the website. Some of the factors to improve your rankings,
- Competition – have a rough idea on your competitors and how they use niche keywords
- Keywords – what keywords or phrases are used for organic ranking
- Content – fresh and relevant content for better results
- Links – get more inbound links to your site, this gives your site extra value.
Advantages of SEO and SEM services
Both the services have some advantages that keeps your business unique and different from competitors,
- Building a brand awareness among users, even if they don’t click the Ad
- Spend as little as you can by having a control over the daily budget.
- If you’re targeting Dubai or Abu Dhabi, choose specific ads according to those emirates.
- Bid on keywords that are relevant or add negative keywords
- Create A/B testing and find out the ad copy that generates quick CTR or click through rates.
- Easy to create small, targeted or theme based ad campaigns.
- SEM agencies in UAE create time-specific and sensitive campaigns according to the special offers.
- track your campaign and understand which keyword is performing better
- Get ROI by tracking your goals
- SEO is a trusted option to achieve natural and long-term results. It’s an easy way to top the Google organically.
- Being a trusted option, CTR or click through rates will be much higher.
- Consequently, people who wish to buy choose from natural listings rather than sponsored listings
- Once you achieved the top of search, then it’s easy to reap the benefits by getting more traffic to your site.
What can be the disadvantages of SEO and SEM?
SEM services generally use PPC. In certain cases, PPC ads are typically trusted less than organic results.
Secondly, the most important disadvantage is that you have to spend money to achieve traffic to your site.
Whereas, SEO services can be a lengthy process based on your goals and competition, it’s a consistent process. While working on SEO, you have to constantly build links, add new content, and tweaking tags to stay on top. Moreover, the search engine algorithms are changing often and so, you have to stay up-to-date and adapt to new marketing trends.
Why do you need SEM agency in UAE?
SEM and SEO combining both the services will give you quick results online. On the contrary, SEO is considered as a strategy that supports your business in the longer run.
SEM agencies work on both SEM and SEO techniques; they suggest implementing both SEO campaigns and SEM services to position your website to receive lot of organic traffic and quick leads.
As an expert advice, people usually test keywords or phrases what they’re actually look for through SEM based PPC campaigns. Further, identifying the keywords that perform better, they move on with the SEO keyword optimization.
Consequently, for a well-balanced internet marketing plan, implement both the techniques. Therefore, find one of the best SEO and SEM agencies in UAE for your long-term goals.