Get a strong online identity with the most successful domain name services in Abu Dhabi! We assure memorable online presence with affordable pricing and superior support!
Grab the most popular domain name to host your services online! Choose from a wide range of top level domain names, millions of customers rely on our domain name services to build up their brand identity!
What is Domain Name?
Domain name is usually your website name where internet users can reach your site! Domain names were developed to identify entities rather than using IP addresses! Domain name is a combination of letter and numbers with various extensions like .com,.net, and lot more!
Every domain name is unique and so; get a unique online identity for your business at Hello Pixels! We create more relevant and catchy names that stay in your customers mind forever! We avoid confusion by developing short and easy to remember domain names services in Abu Dhabi!
Why do you need a domain name?
Domain name usually provides a clean and user-friendly option to access your website! We make sure your website address is descriptive and looks great on your business card! Have a professional outlook and let your website or email communicate with your clients!
Domain name is your address on internet! Secure your web services with our most effective domain name registration!
What are the benefits having a unique domain name?
- Domain name is the convenient option that allows your customers to find you easily!
- We ensure keyword rich domain name that assure instant visibility and exposure on search engines
- We work on impressive email communications with personalized email addresses
- We prevent others from hacking your online identity
- We make sure our clients involve in a calculated investment
How do we find the ideal domain name?
- Initially, we make it short and memorable among audience
- We implement target keywords in domain name that stays relevant to your audience
- We motivate domain name as an investment, good domain name is an asset for your future business
- We protect your brand with the most popular keywords and finding the right domain extensions!
- We ensure privacy even if it’s easily spelt!
- We find some great keywords that suit your project and implement it fast!
Why choose us?
Hello Pixels offer one of the best domain name services in Abu Dhabi! We ensure trusted services that empower people to come up with creative idea to succeed online!
- We ensure the most perfect way to build an online brand by choosing from a vast array of domains! Distinguish your brand by creating a loyal customer base!
- Get unique, affordable, and powerful solutions without compromising the quality!
- We make sure excellent client support with the help of trained professionals
- Domain privacy is our top priority and so, we provide exclusive domain privacy protection services in Abu Dhabi!
Target your audience with exclusive domain name services in Abu Dhabi! Propel your business and stand out from the crowd of competitors! Contact us for top-notch domain name services!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Each part of the domain name is a precious piece of information that’s used to identify the website in question. So, different segments of the domain help browsers to locate the web page.
Even though top-level domains and second-level domains might sound like they mark different types of domains in terms of quality, this has absolutely nothing to do with it.
A top-level domain represents the last segment of the domain name. So, it’s everything located after the final dot in the internet address. It’s also referred to as “domain extension”. Top-level domains include .com, .net, .me, .info, .org, and many more.
A second-level domain complements the top-level domain. It is a part of the domain name located left of the final dot.
So, if you look at the example of “google.com”, .com is the top-level domain, while “google” is the second-level domain. It’s that simple.
We recommend that you register a domain name in the same name as your business to prevent other people from doing so and passing off their website as yours and stealing your customers. You should do this even if you do not intend to use that domain address for your website or do not wish to use it for some time. We also recommend registering several variants of your business name. this would include plural, common mis-spellings, hyphenated and most importantly several suffixes
A non-profit organization called Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN) is responsible for DNS management, IP address allocation, and managing databases related to namespaces – all that in accordance to highest security standards.
So, whenever someone as a registrant tries to register a domain name, this request goes through either a reseller or a registrar, and then reaches registries that check if the domain name is available and provide name servers. ICANN oversees the assignment of IP addresses and domain names, thus providing the foundation of WHOIS information.
There are a couple of things you need to know before registering a domain name. With a credible and reputable domain service, you will certainly have someone trustworthy to guide you through the process and possible dilemmas, so here’s just an overview of some precaution steps:
- In case you are buying a previously owned domain name, you need to investigate that domain’s history and reputation
- Brainstorm your domain name before registering and check whether or not it’s available as a username across social networks
- Watch out for hidden fees (some registrars are not very transparent about additional fees that come with editing WHOIS information, transfer fees, or domain name renewal costs)
- Demand clear information regarding hosting packages if you’re reaching out to resellers
If your brand name matches your domain name, you should consider getting a trademark to legally protect your business. Having a trademark protects your business from infringement and the benefits of it become even clearer if your company is planned to operate fully online.
Depending on your location and other factors, you can trademark your business name for between $100 and $400. Some companies decide to register multiple domains as a cheaper alternative of preventing brand thefts in the digital space, as well as domain blackmails. Cybersquatting is a real issue. Luckily, thanks to the Anticybersquatting Consumer Protection Act (ACPA) – U.S. citizens are protected, while the international arbitration system of ICANN provides the needed protection for those outside of the U.S.
Search engine optimization (SEO) refers to a set of practices and techniques which are employed to increase the amount of organic traffic that comes through search engine queries.
Given the fact most users rely on Google to search the web, webmasters try to follow Google Guidelines in order to rank well on this search engine page result for relevant keywords. Google’s ultimate goal is to offer the best possible user experience by offering only the most relevant results for each user that types in a certain word or a phrase.
When you take in mind 93% of all website traffic comes from a search engine, learning SEO is recommendable for all webmasters, regardless of the industry they operate in.
However, Google’s complex algorithm takes in mind over 200 ranking factors, of which not all are equally important. One group of ranking factors that are related to domain is called domain ranking factors.
Domain ranking factors are not always in the spotlight when it comes to discussing SEO practices that bring results. However, they do matter and should not be disregarded, especially in terms of online security.
In this context, people from the SEO industry mostly focus on discussing the role Domain Authority or exact-match keyword domains have.
Unfortunately, cyber crimes are getting more sophisticated. When it comes to domain safety, the burning issues remain cybersquatting and domain hijacking. Owning an SSL certificate is not an extra layer of security anymore, but a necessity.