Best mobile app marketing agency in Dubai & Abu Dhabi
Hello Pixels provide end-to-end mobile app marketing services in Dubai and Abu Dhabi allowing to reach an extensively wider group of audience and keep them engaged. With our dedicated mobile app marketing, leverage every moment and engage users to maximize revenue.
What is mobile app marketing in Dubai?
Are you searching for the best mobile app advertising agency? Then, Hello Pixels is your choice. We take pride in accomplishing every single project with great commitment. Moreover, we are involved in the mobile app design part providing best practices and incredible user experience.
Why do companies prefer mobile app marketing in Abu Dhabi or Dubai?
Hello Pixels mobile app marketing services in Dubai and Abu Dhabi
What is the process behind mobile app marketing in Dubai and Abu Dhabi?
The process behind app advertising include,
What makes us different in mobile app marketing?
Hello Pixels ensures customized results through dedicated mobile app marketing services. We follow best-in-class practices,
Why choose Hello Pixels mobile app advertising agency in Dubai and Abu Dhabi?
- Affiliate Marketing
- App Data Monetization
- Freemium Model
- Implementation of Virtual Currencies
- Banner ads
- Notification ads
- Interstitial ads
- Notification ads
- Advanced overlay
Mobile marketing has a lot of advantages which is why the marketers choose this channel of marketing. Some of them are as follows:
- Less expensive – Creating and broadcasting the SMS is easier, simpler and faster than laptop and desktop.
- Easy Adaptability – Simple content makes it easy to adapt to various screen sizes.
- Instant Message – The message sent will be received by the receiver instantly. If the mobile is on standby mode the receiver will receive the message immediately as he/she puts it on.
- Viral Effect – Mobile messages can have viral effect. If you send a good discount or offer or some good news, people instantly share it.
- Deeper Penetration – With almost everyone possessing a mobile phone these days, getting the message far and wide has become easier.
- Easy Tracking – The data received can be tracked easily and helps the marketer to understand and analyze the buyers or users behavior.
- High Click Rate – As compared to other marketing channels mobile marketing has a high click rate for the ads.
Yes, there are certain things that make mobile marketing less preferred.
Some of them are:
- Limited Ads – While sending a message on phone you cannot send all types of ads. You have to limit your content, images, and videos while sending a message on mobile. This limits the communication.
- Navigation – Using a mobile phone makes it difficult to navigate from one link to another which can be done on Laptop and desktop easily.
- Privacy – Most of the mobile users use their phone for personal messaging and many of them are subscribed to Do Not Disturb service that bars you from sending commercial messages.
- Different platforms – These days, mobile phones are available in different screen sizes making it difficult to create a campaign which can fit on all of them.
While preparing a mobile marketing strategy you need to bear following things in mind:
- Know your audience – Know how the audience uses their mobile to know your brand. Each one uses their mobile phone for a different purpose.
- Know your business objective – Knowing your business objective is very important. It will help you create an engaging app for your users. Your mobile strategy should fulfill the business objective and have a wider audience.
- Know the best mobile marketing channel – Know which channel of mobile marketing is the best for your audience.
Mobile marketing should be used as a long-term marketing channel for the company.
The main expected outcomes can be:
- Retention of existing customers
- Generating new customers
- Brand Engagement
- Provide information about the company
- Help with product launch
- Help with future planning
You can do various things to monetize your app:
- Pay to use – Ask users to pay to use your app. However, this would reduce the number of downloads.
- Pay to Upgrade – Basic app is free but for additional features the user has to pay.
- Advertising – Run advertisements in your app.
- Sell – The customers can purchase.