Mobile App Marketing Agency in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Affiliate Marketing
- App Data Monetization
- Freemium Model
- Implementation of Virtual Currencies
- Banner ads
- Notification ads
- Interstitial ads
- Notification ads
- Advanced overlay
Yes, as it gives your app unique advantages, mainly a farther outreach and it could even offer a better experience for your users. As long as you can perfectly integrate what the other app offers with yours, you can expect conducive results in no time.
Not necessarily but it does have its advantages. For one, it gives users the ready impression that you are a professional developer. This is crucial for establishing great first impressions and the acquisition of users over time.
Statistics show that user acquisition and conversion can be enhanced by communicating directly with your audience. Reach out to your users. Prepare a message for them that would convince them to give your app a try. Take time to craft a message that will resonate with your target clients.
Mobile marketing has a lot of advantages which is why the marketers choose this channel of marketing. Some of them are as follows:
- Less expensive – Creating and broadcasting the SMS is easier, simpler and faster than laptop and desktop.
- Easy Adaptability – Simple content makes it easy to adapt to various screen sizes.
- Instant Message – The message sent will be received by the receiver instantly. If the mobile is on standby mode the receiver will receive the message immediately as he/she puts it on.
- Viral Effect – Mobile messages can have viral effect. If you send a good discount or offer or some good news, people instantly share it.
- Deeper Penetration – With almost everyone possessing a mobile phone these days, getting the message far and wide has become easier.
- Easy Tracking – The data received can be tracked easily and helps the marketer to understand and analyze the buyers or users behavior.
- High Click Rate – As compared to other marketing channels mobile marketing has a high click rate for the ads.
- Limited Ads – While sending a message on phone you cannot send all types of ads. You have to limit your content, images, and videos while sending a message on mobile. This limits the communication.
- Navigation – Using a mobile phone makes it difficult to navigate from one link to another which can be done on Laptop and desktop easily.
- Privacy – Most of the mobile users use their phone for personal messaging and many of them are subscribed to Do Not Disturb service that bars you from sending commercial messages.
- Different platforms – These days, mobile phones are available in different screen sizes making it difficult to create a campaign which can fit on all of them.
Yes, there are certain things that make mobile marketing less preferred.
Some of them are:
While preparing a mobile marketing strategy you need to bear following things in mind:
- Know your audience – Know how the audience uses their mobile to know your brand. Each one uses their mobile phone for a different purpose.
- Know your business objective – Knowing your business objective is very important. It will help you create an engaging app for your users. Your mobile strategy should fulfill the business objective and have a wider audience.
- Know the best mobile marketing channel – Know which channel of mobile marketing is the best for your audience.
Mobile marketing should be used as a long-term marketing channel for the company.
The main expected outcomes can be:
- Retention of existing customers
- Generating new customers
- Brand Engagement
- Provide information about the company
- Help with product launch
- Help with future planning
You can do various things to monetize your app:
- Pay to use – Ask users to pay to use your app. However, this would reduce the number of downloads.
- Pay to Upgrade – Basic app is free but for additional features the user has to pay.
- Advertising – Run advertisements in your app.
- Sell – The customers can purchase.
You don’t have to spend money on text-message marketing or building an app. If you’re already using email marketing, you’re already investing in mobile marketing. As noted above, the key is to send mobile-friendly communications to your readers. Next, invest time in the mobile search. Claim your listing on search apps and websites. Finally, enlist your readers to do mobile marketing for you. Encourage them to use their phones at your business or events to take photos, write reviews, and share with their networks.