Website Audit services in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, UAE
Increase your online presence with our most effective website audit services in Abu Dhabi! Conducting a website audit identifies the website architecture and provides a platform to improve technical site performance!
What is website audit?
Website audit is the examination of page performance in addition to large-scale SEO optimization! Auditing determines the optimization of your site to achieve traffic goals and increase performance! Audit ensures your website is primed for maximum SEO results and conversions!
What is included in a website auditing process?
Website audit discovers any discrepancies in Google’s SERP! Audit also assesses the vulnerability of your website to various security breaches. The website auditing process includes,
- User engagement
- Site health
- Website performance
- User experience
What are the different types of website audits?
- Technical audit – technical audit focus on the best practices to improve site visibility. Auditing makes sure that website meets all the search engine requirements for indexing and crawling! Even if good content and back links support your website, technical problems may create a drawback! If your website refuses to rank well on Google, then start with technical audit to improve the overall performance!
- SEO audit – SEO auditing measures the complete optimization of your website that includes keyword analysis, traffic behavior, meta data, goal conversions, image, and video optimization! Hundreds of ranking factors affect your websites performance and auditing is the best solution to keep up with the current trend!
- Content audit – content audit often comes with SEO audit but, stand alone content auditing ensure useful insights into the messaging tone and voice of your customers, whether its converting or not! This auditing makes sure your brand identity remains consistent and identifies what content is driving in conversions!
How do we indulge in a website audit?
At Hello Pixels, we offer one of the best website audit services in Abu Dhabi! Our website auditing is usually broken into,
- Site health audit – this auditing assesses the complete architecture and usability of a website! Site health audit identifies potential gap in your content structure and explore new opportunities for key performance indicators!
- Website security audit – it identifies the vulnerabilities to security breaches! It prevents compromising any sensitive information of a business to its visitors!
Social media presence audit – active social media presence drive more quality leads! This auditing analyzes which content channel performs the best and improves customer engagement!
- Conversion rate optimization audit – this auditing determines how conversions occur or where they are lost. Get insights on how to convert web traffic and increase leads! Better optimization allows desired response from visitors!
- Competitor website audit – it’s a great choice for business growth! Discover new opportunities to implement into your own marketing strategies!
- Duplicate content audit – duplicate contents may confuse search engines! This results in poor ranking and algorithmic penalization! This auditing assures error-free content optimization for better performance!
What are the benefits of website audit?
- Website performance optimization – assess you website’s technical framework and make it friendly to your visitors!
- SEO optimization – identify any poorly executed SEO pitfalls and re-focus on SEO efforts to improve search results
- Conversion rate optimization – this auditing allows your website to re-evaluate the effectiveness of conversion and lead generation. Find unique opportunities to convert visitors into leads!
What businesses expect after completing auditing at Hello Pixels?
We ensure high-quality website audit services in Abu Dhabi with innovative technologies and tools!
Our website audit services ensure summary report for any discovered discrepancies and find out the most effective way to correct those discrepancies! Regular audits make sure businesses agile and aligned with search engine’s best practices!
Our website audits are essential to improve efficiency and visibility of website! Improve Google ranking while increasing website traffic and performance!
Contact us for unique website audit services that assure exceptional opportunity for your business growth online!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
A website audit is an examination of page performance prior to large-scale search engine optimization (SEO) or a website redesign. Auditing your website can determine whether or not it’s optimized to achieve your traffic goals, and if not, how you can improve it to increase performance.
Depending on the size of your site, a proper audit can take anywhere from 2-6 weeks to complete. Due diligence is required when making major changes to any website, and an SEO specialist must conduct a thorough investigation to make accurate, impactful recommendations.
Reviewing websites is simple enough. Just go to a website, browse through the pages and form an opinion about what the website offers. Good or bad, the review should focus on what is important to the audience. The audience is made up of potential users of the website.
Website audits are an essential measure to improve the efficiency and visibility of a website. Audits improve Google search ranking while increasing site traffic and performance. A website audit presents a business with an exceptional opportunity for growth online.
Yes, it’s entirely possible to get infected by simply visiting a website. Most commonly via what we call “Exploit Kits”. Right now, EK are used to deliver a lot of dangerous malware (such as banking trojans and Cryptoware) to computers worldwide. So using a standard Antivirus and Antimalware won’t cut it.
Use the Google Analytics tool. You can check our “Beginner’s Guide to Google Analytics“. This free software by Google will share lots of useful website data: number of visitors per month or per day, percentage of new users, bounce rate and length of visitor sessions. Or you can check your website’s SEO now
Typical CPM rates (the amount an advertiser will pay you per thousand page views) might be around $5 or less, depending on the size of your site, your topic and your visitor’s demographics. That means if you’re trying to earn just $5,000 per month, you would need over 1 million page views.