Outdoor Marketing Agency
What forms of outdoor marketing we do
As a leading Outdoor Marketing Agency in Dubai, we undertake different forms of outdoor marketing. Some of them are listed as below:
Frequently asked questions
The main purpose in measuring the effectiveness of any advertising campaigns is to evaluate its effect on the sales and also brand recall factor. The mathematical equation for measuring the effectiveness of an advertising campaign is:
Advertising campaign effectiveness = Revenue + Return on investment (ROI)
There are various ways to measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns:
- Conducting a survey after the campaign ends
- Proportionate increase in the sales of that particular product/service
- More customers calling to a toll-free and prescribed lines
- Redemption of coupons and vouchers
- Increased footfalls in the store to purchase product/service
- Increased click on the company’s website.
It depends on the following factors:
- Geographical spread
- Nature of target audience/clusters
- Previous successful track records
- Low budget; high returns etc.
- Billboard advertising.
- Point of sale advertising.
- Retail advertising.
- Vehicle advertising.
- Construction advertising
Companies are willing to pay such a huge amount for outdoor advertising for the following reasons: Long life of advertisement – A billboard advertisement is placed on a location for a specific period of time on popular locations. The advertisement catches the attention of people who take that route or road every day.
Ideally, your advert should be in full view of your target audience if you want results. … Likewise, a younger audience may visit local bars, cinemas or other places of entertainment and so this is worth bearing in mind when you are looking for a position for your outdoor advert.