Content Management System Sevelopment Services in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, UAE
We build intricate websites with great design and unique content! At Hello Pixels, we offer the best content management system in Abu Dhabi! Our clients are happy to create, manage, and modify content on their website without any specific technical knowledge. Instead of building a website from scratch, CMS software allows our designers to build their own incredible web pages, images, and other functions. CMS software handles all the basic infrastructure and focus on enhancing the forward-facing parts of your website.
How does a CMS work for your business?
CMS allows users to manage content from internal user interface or dashboard! Most of the CMS software is available with one-click installs. This makes it easy for any non-technical client to use and navigate. We offer most of the top-rated CMS programs as open source and free for start-ups.
Our clients need not be proficient with the components of CMS. We support them in building a unique website that allows our clients to write text, insert pictures, graphics, and others directly from a control panel.
Get simply unique websites with a secure and easy to use interface! Most of the CMS’s are managed and continuously updated as web evolves.
What are the different content management systems?
While evolving as a bigger brand or organization, finding the right software for your company is a little trickier! Have a look at the different types of content management systems,
CMS is often considered as a subset of WCMS and ECM. CMS is often used for developing, managing, editing, and pushing out content! It works in a structured format with documents, and database records. There are options to manage video and audio files as well!
Enterprise content management combines tools and software with a strategy for incorporating organization’s business processes. It has the ability to manage structured and unstructured content. ECMS combines content strategies, software, and tools together to manage content effectively.
It’s often considered as subset of CMS! WCMS is similar to ECMS with a very slight difference. WCMS is mostly applicable for web content and ECMS refers to a holistic business process.
What are the features of CMS?
- Security – we enhance security as significant criteria before choosing the CMS. Security attacks are far too common and so, we choose CMS with inbuilt security features. We find the right software that takes care of security updates and prevents from unnecessary vulnerabilities!
- Multilingual functionality – we consider CMS with multilingual capabilities. We support CMS with site architecture for global markets and languages. Work with your translation provider by allowing you to export and import text in a standardize format!
- Distributing content – it’s essential to address all the digital touch points in a secure nature. Going beyond the hand-held devices, the content needs to be formatted for Augmented Reality, Artificial intelligence, Virtual reality, and Internet of Things. Stay ahead of the curve by distributing the right content.
- Search engine optimization tools – we consider SEO friendly CMS for attractive web pages. We use CMS with SEO-friendly features like easy page customization, drop-down navigation, SEO-friendly URL, fast page load times, XML sitemap creation function, and lot more.
- Customer support – We use CMS which provides great customer service and deep insights into customer satisfaction.
- Responsive – Most of the CMS are responsive in nature and easily adapts your current website into any device. We enhance responsive websites providing best viewing experience based on the constraints of the device and its screen size.
What kind of websites can we build with CMS?
CMS is flexible nowadays and easy to use for any type of websites. Some of the uses of CMS include,
- Static websites
- Ecommerce sites
- Social networks
- Online courses
- Membership sites, etc
What are the examples of popular CMS software in use?
There is a huge number of CMS available for personal and business use. Have a look at the following CMS platform providers,
It’s an open-source platform based on PHP and MySQL. It’s popular among developers and highly customizable with plenty of themes and plugins. We use it amongst the blogging community.
Oracle is popular for its user engagement applications. We use oracle in content rich applications where content can be centrally managed in one location and shared across multiple applications.
It’s a free and open-source WCMS built on MVC framework. We use Joomla for websites which requires features like caching, RSS, blogs, feeds, and support for language internationalization.
Iit’s a collection of cloud and web-based technologies which make it easy to share, manage, and store digital information within an organization.
Choosing the right CMS for your business
At Hello Pixels, we offer one of the best Content management systems in UAE with unlimited features and unique attractions. Before investing in a CMS, we always look for easy to use editor interface and intelligent search capabilities. We customize and consider CMS based on the organizations requirements.
Get high-quality CMS with the ability to index content easily and assure great support in your online venture!